Tuesday 5 July 2016

letter to main character

48 Archmillen ave
Pakuranga
Auckland

Dear Robbie:

My name is Nathan, I am 10 years old. I was wondering if I could ask you some questions. Like you i am an ordinary an schoolboy. My school is called Elm Park primary. At the moment at reading time I am reading your book called Deep Water Black. So let's get into it

Hey I have been wondering what is it like being on a sub with no communication with your parents. Is it scary? Did you ever receive any information to tell you that you are going to go on this mission.
Did they change you into any different clothes when you got on the ship. I have so many questions and I want so many answers.

While I have been reading your book i’ve realized  that there is quite a difference between our lives. So I wanted to tell you the differences between your life and my life. So your life stands at 19th century and my life stands at the 21 so there is 2 centuries differens. Another thing that is different is you are on a mission to get to deep water and in my spare time i am building a go kart.


I have loved reading your book and i hope you reply. When you do please tell me more about your life.

Kind Regards
Nathan

No comments: