Thursday 18 June 2015

Term 2 Week 9

On Saturday the 13 a very special well for me. Because it was my birthday. :) Gus what I got,a model V8 engine! From my dad. I was stoked when i received it. I'm still building it. man is it hard  building a V8 engine. it is mainly made out of plastic. I'm really liking it, now let me tell you what else got. I got a sound detector that is so cool.It actually works it as been really useful lately. I also got a balloon racer I know you're probably thinking what  is that, well let me tell you. It is a mini car that is powered by a balloon. and that is it so by. :) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nathan turned 9 years old last weekend and was really excited with his present that Daddy gave him ( a model v8 engine). He invited a few friends to come to our house for a 3D movie called Freebirds. They also enjoyed a treasure hunt outside! Nathan requested a chocolate mudcake from the cheesecake shop. It was nice to meet some of Nathan's new school friends.